Hello Im Bell. Joining you all from North Carolina. I like to think that I am one of many brilliant thoughts and ideas. I had this thought in the back of my mind. What could be a better method of getting all my thoughts and ideas out there better than using the social networks such as Twitter and Facebook. I had the idea that even if I had great information, it would be better that I only made it available to an audience that would be interested in what I had to offer. That Makes the difference between blogging and social networking. I wanted to make the content that I take the time to post to only be available to those who are specifically in search of the particular topic itself. Why post in vain?
I would also like to post content by request in atempt to better get to know my readers, and what topics you all are most interested in. If you so happen to have any request feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org i look forward to hearing from you all. Thank you for your visit.
- Thief takes Salvation Army kettle from NC mall (star-telegram.com)
- post one (mieshacollection.wordpress.com)
- Test (eslogistics.wordpress.com)
- Facebook is for grandparents: What we need in a next-gen social network (thenextweb.com)
- a (dnabrain.wordpress.com)